Welcome to the Official Havening Techniques® – Certification Training Program
With Internationally Certified Havening Techniques
Trainer & Practitioner – Lynn Demers of Havening Vancouver
ONLINE – in the comfort of your home or office
IN PERSON – small group ( by request)
Those who work professionally with individuals who have undergone transformational life changes or have experienced profound life changes themselves will benefit from this Havening Techniques Certification Training Program.
Here are your takeaways:
- You will be provided with a unique set of tools to take full advantage of this powerful healing modality
- Practice person-to-person with other students under the gentle guidance of a Havening Techniques Practitioner
- Discover your strengths and inner wisdom to fuel your motivation moving forward, and discover what might be holding you back.
- If you choose to become a Certified Havening Techniques® Practitioner, sign up for Training with Certification or add on the Certification Program after completing the four 1/2-day training sessions.
Taking this Havening Techniques Certification Training Program is the first step toward becoming Certified. Using the online certification portal, all assignments will be completed from your home with your Havening Techniques mentor’s support and guidance, ensuring your success once you submit your final Practitioner application to Havening.
The steps to completing certification are as follows:
• Complete Science Review
• Complete The Code of Ethics Agreement
• Submit 30 written case studies
• Submit 2 video case studies
• Submit an application fee of $99
Havening Practitioner membership dues are $99 per year. For those practicing in the United States, please note you must also complete the Ethics Course independently administered by Midge Murphy JD ($149).
If you would like to experience Havening firsthand before registering for the Training Program, please schedule a session through the Online Booking Calendar.
For more information or to be notified of the next training opportunity please contact: